Saturday, February 28, 2009

Take this Quiz!

Choose your month:
Jan-i ate
feb- i hugged
march-i laghed at
april-i kissed
may-i played with
june- i helped
july- i sang with
august- i killed
september- i danced with
october-i glared at
november- i jumped on
december-i smiled at

Now the day:

1-a panda
2-a cell phone
3-a murderer
4-a girl
5-an octupus
6-a mouse
7-a sandwich
8-spongbob
9-a bottle
10-Elmo
11-my phone bills
12-my friend
13-a boy
14-a chicken
15-an ice cream sunday
16-a monkey
17-a mermaid
18-a vampire
19-shreak and fiona
20-a crazy lady
21-a demacrat
22-a republican
23-a pig
24-a banana
25-a hobo
26-an ant
27-a UFO
28-mars
29-a flying doughnut
30-a giant koala bear
31-a cookie
32-a froggie

What color shirt:
red-because im mean
orange-because im cool
yellow- because im a loser
green-because i have mad skills
blue- because i wanted to
purple-because im awsome
other- because i have no reson to live

Mine is 'I danced with a banana because i have mad skills'. Find out yours and leave a comment to tell me

4 comments:

  1. I sang with a chicken because i'm awesome!! haha i love this game! %) oo thats my thinking about you face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate a democrate because Im mean!!!!I like this quiz Kenna! Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i danced with a banana because i have mad skills!:) haha!

    ReplyDelete