Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Renicance Festival

me and school friend jumping romp
(henry chong,me,devin palmer, rahgan and i
think braydens in there but you cant see him.
A.k.a THE FIVE CAMPIONS OF JUMPING ROPE!)

My mom and Julie makeing there husbands jelous below!!





We went to the Renicance Festival for a field trip. It was really fun! My group was Mia Wilson,friend from school, Rahgan Jensen,best fiend since forever,Allie Hancock, best friend since 3rd grade, and Devin Palmer,friend from church. Even though it was a fun field trip i wish my friend Erin McDowell could be there!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go!
    We are going some time but we have to pay ourselves! also, i went to the hospital last night! i almost got a spinal tap but i prayed like crazy while i was there and then i didn't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IS THIS BACKROUND CALLED? I <3 IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete